Friday, July 25, 2008
just writing
Well, it has now been awhile since I did this. Anthony has been gone for almost 5 months and things finally have calmed down. He is preparing to come home on leave at the end of September and/or beginning of October. he wants to be here for haylie's birthday. We just hope he makes it in time for her party. I have gotten lots done here at the house with Haylie at her dad's the month of July. I am ready for her to come home though, I miss her very much. School starts back in less than a month for me but that is good because I have been getting bored and time will go by faster. I am going to bed so I will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! That is great that Anthony will be coming home on leave soon. I know you will enjoy that time.
Post a Comment